The counselors at BCC have counseled the hurting and trained counselors worldwide for thousands of hours. We’ve developed tools and resources to help you experience greater victory and a more abundant life through Christ.
Schedule an appointment at one of our five locations in Chicagoland and Northern Indiana. Or, counsel with one of our counselor by Skype. We offer counseling by Skype for frequent travelers, folks in rural areas, and people outside the Chicago area.
INTAKE FORMS: Please download, complete, and bring (or email) these intake forms to your initial visit at Biblical Counseling Center. Thank you. We also understand that ministry leaders sometimes need counseling too. Head over here for information about specific help for pastors, pastors’ wives, and those in ministry and leadership positions.
How is Biblical Counseling different than other types of counseling?
Do I have to believe in God and the Bible to come to counseling at BCC?
Do your counselors have specialties?
How often do you schedule appointments?
What are the fees for counseling?
BCC is a ministry that keeps fees well below national averages for counseling.
- Initial/Extended Visits are 1½ to 2 hours long and the cost is $120.
- Follow-up Visits are 50 to 60 minutes long and the cost is $80.00.
- A discounted fee of 20% is available on follow-up visits for those attending one of our partner churches.Call Biblical Counseling Center to find out if your church is a partner church.
Intern counseling (M.A. Level) appointments available at a reduced rate. We work with those who have limited funds. We have never turned anyone away who lacks the ability to pay. We ask for all sessions to be paid at the time of the appointment. Some insurance plan will pay out- of- network benefits and others will not. We can help you with the necessary forms to submit to your insurance company. Many Flex Spending accounts and Health Savings Accounts can be used to pay for Biblical Counseling.
Do you offer a reduced-fee or sliding scale for those with financial hardship?
Do you take credit cards?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Using the Bible, our counselor wisely led both of us on a journey to reconciliation and spiritual renewal. We are thankful for BCC’s ministry to us, for offering us hope and giving us direction through God’s Word and for Jesus, the One who will complete the good work He has begun in our marriage.Jorge & Andrea Munoz
- When, as a pastor, I referred our people to BCC, I did so with confidence that they would be dealt with in a professional and biblical manner. I also grew in my own walk with Christ and my ability to counsel others through the staff’s gracious willingness to share their knowledge, skill, and experience with local pastors.Dr. Keith Plummer
Common Issues for Counseling
- Marital Struggles
- Sexual Brokenness
- Family Conflict